Urban Life Coaching
Urban Life Coaching: Developing Urban Youth on the Path to Success
Project Overview and Purpose: Train the Mentor program will develop Urban Life Coaches who will become coaches to Urban Youths. This relationship will be an agreement between the two parties where the Urban Life Coach will be able to share experiences and expertise to facilitate to the Urban Youth’s personal and professional growth. In its simplest form, the Urban Life Coach will help the Urban Youth grow and develop.
- Certified Professional Coach and Coach Trainer
- Coach ministry leaders, career starters and advancers, entrepreneurs and students.
- Adjunct Professor -Beulah Heights University
- Over 30 years in executive leadership and training, organizational development & entrepreneurship.
While I can coach in a variety of areas, below are my favorite areas:
- Transformational Leadership, Administration and Business Growth and Development, Church Growth and Architectural Leadership.
For More Information
Contact us or call
- Includes Introductory Assessment
1 Month - 4 Sessions
- 50 minutes per weeks for 4 weeks
2 Months - 8 Sessions
- 50 minutes per week for 8 weeks
3 Months - 12 Sessions
- 50 minutes per weeks for 12 weeks